Ready to Build a Feature Delivery and Experimentation Program?
Whether you’re looking to get a better understanding of a canary deployment or you want to learn how to set up a change advisory board (or CAB), you’ve come to the right place! Our new A to Z guide on all things Progressive Delivery and Experimentation features the terms and concepts that you need to know when it comes to building a modern feature delivery and experimentation program. There are two parts to your guide:
- Part One - Feature Flags and Progressive Delivery
- Part Two - Measurement and Experimentation
Each section contains detailed information to help you on your feature delivery and experimentation journey.
Download this free guide and learn:
- What’s safer than a blue/green deployment
- How to use feature flags in CI/CD
- Continuous delivery vs. continuous deployment
- The drawbacks of dark launches
- Phases of the feature delivery lifecycle
- And so much more…